Second mortgages are a popular way for homeowners to get approved for a loan. If you are sure you will be able to pay back the loan, it can be a fairly secure financial decision. However, you should do some homework and serious number crunching before signing on the dotted line. Knowing your equity and credit history will help you find the lowest interest rates and fees. You can also calculate how much money you can expect to borrow based on your equity and the appraised value of your house.
- How to Refinance a Mortgage and When to Do It - TheStreet.com
- Uptick In Mortgage Banking Revenues Likely To Be The Lone Bright Spot In Wells Fargo's Q2 Results - Forbes
- Nomura to Pay $25 Million in Penalties Over Bond Traders' Lies - Bloomberg
- How online platforms are developing the mortgage and homebuying journey – Axis Corporate - Mortgage Solutions
- The Mortgage Branch expert insight Everything you need to know about remortgaging - SoGlos