Second mortgages are a popular way for homeowners to get approved for a loan. If you are sure you will be able to pay back the loan, it can be a fairly secure financial decision. However, you should do some homework and serious number crunching before signing on the dotted line. Knowing your equity and credit history will help you find the lowest interest rates and fees. You can also calculate how much money you can expect to borrow based on your equity and the appraised value of your house.
- Mortgage-to-rent plan 'a scam on taxpayers - it's like a lottery win' - Independent.ie
- Michigan-Based Capital Mortgage Funding Predicts Stable Interest Rates & Steady Home Purchase Activity For 2019 - GlobeNewswire
- Best San Diego Mortgage Lenders of 2019 - NerdWallet
- Reserve Bank proposals could force $2bn mortgage hike: UBS - MortgageRates.co.nz
- Mortgage rates expected to ease as economy slows - Toronto Star